My favourite seven things for this week…
1. Marc Jacobs Women’s perfume – glorious!
2. Waking up early, being a morning person, catching worms or whatever happens at that hour of the day (I’m turning over a new leaf, being a morning person, today is day one…I feel like I’m on a sleep diet)
3. Spending time with the Fraser / Hampshire / Digby girls 🙂
4. About Today by The National – OH MY.
5. Studying. Okay no, scratch that. The fact that I’m studying for my last exam for the summer. Bring on a month of real holidaying.
6. Plies and rond de jambe and finally taking a ballet class again!
7. Encounter Youth is back on this Friday and we are so pumped for an exciting year!!